>>> Views from the Top <<<

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Another day at the Airport

Being forced to check out of the hotel in Bangkok at 13:00 oclock and having exhausted my energies going up and down the city I decided to come early to the airport, just in case. Got here almost 2 hours ago and the flight is due only in 3 hours. This is only if there is a space for me on the Thai Airways flight to Dubai. When I went to the counter the lady said there were 8 seats left, good luck!

It is really time to go home. I want my bed, want to wash my clothes, eat healthy and get on a routine again. Got fed up of holidays.

4 Comments:

  • We know what you mean... Home sweet Home! Nothing and Nowhere is better than that!
    XX
    Flav & Lars

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 March, 2006  

  • Routine? Routiiiine? What exactly do you mean!?!?!?
    Tati

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 March, 2006  

  • Believe it or not, up to a certain extent, I like routine too!
    Welcome back!

    By Blogger Alan, at 20 March, 2006  

  • Hope you´ve arrived safe & sound ! Have a goooood rest ! Raul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home