>>> Views from the Top <<<

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

lost in Luang Prabang

can you imagine I got seriously lost in this small town? Was walking happily taking photos and thought I was two blocks away from the hotel. Well, big mistake. Now I had to come into this shop to ask them where my hotel is and they dont speak any English. So I decided to get online just to tell you that all worked well today. Got up really early in HK, the Thai Airways plane left on time (what a difference with Emirates which is always late) and I was on time in Bangkok. Therefore I managed to take the 11:30 flight to Laos. Am staying in a beautiful Hip Boutique hotel called The Apsara (check website) and the city is beautiful. Now I feel on holidays again. The best was to get two more pages of my passport used with all the stamps to get in here!!!

Well, will try to make it to the hotel and after dinner will go for drinks with two French guys I met on a temple!

3 Comments:

  • Uauuuuuu, pelo jeito aí fez amizades!!! Congratulations!!!
    Beijos

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16 March, 2006  

  • vou sair com o chileno no final de semana.
    =)
    Ale

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17 March, 2006  

  • Não deixa de tomar um milk shake na Scandinavian Bakery em LP...um oasis...vc vai adorar ! Raul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home