>>> Views from the Top <<<

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Back to the Future, well, to the Past actually!!!

Lots of rain down in New Zealand. Rain, rain, rain, rain... But I am not going to change my plans due to drops of water. Have already checked out of the hostel, have my backpack on a locker and now need some breakfast. This afternoon I leave for Rarotonga in the Cook Islands! 4 hours away from here, almost in the French Polynesia!

The weather forecast for Rarotonga is not great but since I've come all the way here I can simply turn back and go home. At least it is warm and I can swim under the rain anyway. I can go snorkeling as the fish will be under the water, isn't it? Positive thinking!!! Positive thinking!

What is interesting about the flight today is that I leave Auckland at 16:15 on Wednesday 8th and get to Rarotonga at 21:05 of Tuesday 7th. Yes, yesterday!!! This is because I cross the International Date Line!!! Very exciting! So here I am, off to Polynesia!!!

5 Comments:

  • Well, I must say I never thought that it was possible to do that yesterday thing. Next time someone tells me that they want something 'yesterday' - meaning they want it now now now - I shall gracefully send them to the French Polynesia. This is Carmen by the way... enjoy the Cook Islands!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08 March, 2006  

  • Vc ficou no albergue de Auckland? Era um que tinha um bar, com mesas de bilhar no último andar? Se for esse, eu tenho muuuuuitas histórias pra contar de 2 noites que passei lá, hehehehe
    beijo
    Tati

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08 March, 2006  

  • My dear,
    you make me feel so miserable..
    Few days ago i read an e-mail from you saying that you were sick and tired of this life always around the world...
    Well...in italian we say: Vicente, ma va'...a 'fan culo!" If you need any explanation, here I am, but I am sure you very well understood that!
    many, many kisses from your italian friend Annalisa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08 March, 2006  

  • HAHAHAHA

    dorei o comentario da tua amiga Annalisa!!!! hehe Vi, to morrendo de saudades, ainda mais imaginando que a tua sensacao abaixo de chuva seja bem parecida com a que tivemos quando estavamos congelando no Marrocos!!!

    bj Pati

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08 March, 2006  

  • That´s it my dear brother: Positive thinking!!! Positive thinking! That´s the way...
    Have a nice trip to the past !!! Take care ! Raul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home