>>> Views from the Top <<<

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sideways revisited

Today I am off to Napa Valley to visit wineries. Contrary to the film I am not riding with my bachelor friend in pursuit of pleasures before my wedding. I am with Paola, Patrick, Diego and Isabel. It is a beautiful day here in the Bay Area. Aparently it has never been this nice this time of the year. Maybe I brought the good weather ;-)

Yesterday Paola and I spent the day in San Francisco. We went to the SFMoma, Museum of Modern Art and shopped for the rest of the day. It was black friday, the day after Thanksgiving and all shops go on discounts for up to 75%!!! Needless to say there was a mob in town desperate for the good bargains.

In the evening we did theatre with Patrick. 'Doubt' was the play. An amazing performance. Should go to the theatre more often.

2 Comments:

  • soh vc mesmo...sai de uma viajem de 3 anos para se meter logo em outra, eh que tem formigas no (_!_)?
    um bjo e muitas saudades

    kenzo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27 November, 2006  

  • Sabe que eu pensei a mesma coisa semana passada - fui ao teatro em Hamburgo para assistir uma peça chamada "Noises Off", que foi simplesmente excelente - você deveria estar lá porque rimos muito!! Uma amiga minha do MBA daí de São Francisco inclusive me disse que essa peça ficou em cartaz na Bay Area por algum tempo.
    Boa semana pra você!

    By Blogger Alan, at 27 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home