>>> Views from the Top <<<

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

This is a typical American holiday. Today all families will gather and eat turkey. Tomorrow is a big day for sales and everybody goes crazy trying to get good deals once the stores are open.

The weather could not be better. It is a cool California day without a single cloud in the sky. I am staying with old time friends and their children and enjoying them very much. The last time I was here Paola had just gotten pregnant with Diego. Today he is 7 years old and Isabel is 3!

Time flies by to quickly. I wish I could be more often with more people but the world is still not as small as I wish. But today I give thanks to airplanes, the internet, telephone calls, credit cards and the post office which makes it less painful to be away!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home