>>> Views from the Top <<<

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Change of Plans

No major deal. Got two flights swapped. Am flying to Manila in the Philippines on the 20th and later to Dhaka in Bangladesh on the 28th. I have not yet been to either of those destinations and am quite excited...

On the other hand I was planning on going to Bergen in Norway before the wedding in Copenhagen but have been following the weather forecast for the area for the past two weeks and it only rains. So I might go to Helsinki in Finland and Tallin in Estonia before heading down to Denmark, this is all next weekend.

By the way, now I am officially a Grade 1 in Emirates, which means I work only in Business Class. From next month I can bid farewell to Economy plastic cups! But will spend most of the month in Brazil as I have holidays for 15 days. Will be in Curitiba, Rio and Buenos Aires.

1 Comments:

  • Does this mean Good bye to Icccceee Teaaaaaa??? I still want to see a live demostration of it :) besos Suzy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home