>>> Views from the Top <<<

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

September 2005

Nothing really exciting to report as plans for September go. Got the most absolutely boring roster but have been trying to change and swap the flights for something more glamourous!

Have Business Class Upgrade Course from 3rd to 7th,
Two more days of Reserve on the 10th and 11th,
Beirut on the 12th,
Days off from 13th to 19th,
Birmingham on the 20th (am trying to swap for Manila or Vienna),
Jeddah on the 23rd,
Delhi on the 24th and
Birmingham again on the 27th (am trying to swap for Dhaka).

On my days off I will go to Denmark for a friend's wedding. Maybe go to Norway as well...

5 Comments:

  • joga uma bomba ai e vem morar comigo em londres?!
    =)Ale

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 01 September, 2005  

  • Negativo ele vai vir morar é comigo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 01 September, 2005  

  • Primo, como vc está disputado....
    Beijos

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 September, 2005  

  • Haha, yes I´ve also become addicted to my daily dose of Soduko! Remember when we first tried?
    Last day of my old job today and I´ve now left the office with the most beautiful view over Stockholm crying... Looking forward to my new job, though! Let me know again the dates when you´re in CPH!
    Love you always and forever more, Lisa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 September, 2005  

  • Com nenhuma de vcs...ele vem morar eh comigo !!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home