>>> Views from the Top <<<

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Last days of 2005

The roster for January is really outrageous!!! I really think there is a conspiracy at Crew Scheduling to make me either insane or to convince me to leave this place soon...

Here it goes:

01JAN: Dubai - Damascus (Syria) - Dubai (which means I have to wake up at 4am)
02JAN: day off
03JAN: day off
04JAN: rest day
05JAN: Dubai - Singapore
06JAN: Singapore - Melbourne (for 18 hours only)
07JAN: Melbourne - Singapore
08JAN: Singapore
09JAN: Singapore - Dubai
10JAN: day off
11JAN: Dubai - Islamabad (Pakistan) - Dubai
12JAN: rest day
13JAN: Dubai - Lagos (Nigeria)
14JAN: Lagos - Dubai
15JAN: rest day
16JAN: day off
17JAN: day off
18JAN: Dubai - Lagos (see that!!! Once is bad enough, twice is brain damaging)
19JAN: Lagos - Dubai
20JAN: rest day
21JAN: day off
22JAN: rest day
23JAN: Dubai - New Delhi (India) - Dubai
24JAN: holidays until Feb 4th

Which proves that the Emirates 'Wish to fly to' system works in such a way:

Vicente: I want to fly to Paris
System: Ok, I give you EK 404 (SIN-MEL)
Vicente: Please, please, please, give me any flight to Germany!!!
System: Fine, I give you two flights to Lagos.
Vicente: But Lagos is not in Germany
System: But you did not say you did not want Lagos!!!
Vicente: Yes, but I said I want Germany!!!
System: So I give you Islamabad to make up for it!

And this drives me to the edge...

At least all is not lost! I have holidays and will go to either Iran or Yemen for 4 days and than on to Morocco to meet up with Nuno and Patricia, who will be flying from Brazil. We will rent a car and drive around Morocco for a week!

2 Comments:

  • 100 points pour La conversation entre Vicente et Le System!!!
    Suis bien d'accord...
    Hilarious!
    Wil have to come by again to read some more stories...

    MAIS IL EST OU LE CHANSON DE PINK MARTINI???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 01 January, 2006  

  • life is about energy! and once u have a + energy ur life is great but once it turns to minus u have to accept everything bad! and i know very well that u r turning ur energy to minus! so cheer up and try to welcome the new year with a new mood! no one is forcing u to stay or to go!u decide ur own desitny!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home