>>> Views from the Top <<<

Thursday, September 09, 2004

the joys of air travel

Two aircraft were hijacked in Moscow the other day. JFK is constantly on red alert. And so is Heathrow. There has just been a bomb attack at the Australian Embassy in Jakarta, one of our destinations. The joys of air travel…

But I try not to think of it as much. Working for such an industry has its downsizes but the positive aspects far outnumber those. To be able to spend an afternoon in a tropical paradise in Africa while at work does not happen in an office in London, nor in Barcelona. To be confused as to where to go on holidays because working life seems like holidays is also great!

Yesterday I did dinner at my place for a few friends. The first time I cooked a large meal for 5 other people. It felt nice to have friends over and to talk. I love this much more than going out to the clubs, something I actually have not done in ages.

Was in bed trying to rest for my flight to Mauritius tonight but could not fall asleep…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home