>>> Views from the Top <<<

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

News from Prague

It rains in Prague. Such a beautiful city but under a thick cover of clouds it does not have much to offer...or am I turning into a spoilt asshole that only enjoys sunny days and over exciting destinations?

Anyway, today I walked a lot and took loads of pictures. However by now I am going crazy for two days without talking to people drive me up the walls. I feel like carying a placard saying: please talk to me! Do you wanna be my friend?

Yesterday I saw a show in a theatre called Lanterna Magika. It was a very conceptual thing with light and sound and dancers, of course, and it was nice because it drove my mind into a weird spin. I thought of millions of things, remembered stories and facts. However I dont remember much of the show. On the way out a Portuguese tourist said: I should have had some more beers before. I totally agreed.

The place where I am staying is quite weird. It is an apartment with a few rooms, a kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Different people are staying there and we do not know each other. It is funny how we all keep trying to avoid to bump into each other in the living room...But cheap comes with a price, doesnt it?

Tomorrow I move down to Bratislava in Slovakia. The good thing in Europe is that there are so many countries where once there was just one so it makes a short trip sound like an excursion.

Guess I am boring you. Will stop here, have some wine and maybe get back with more wit.

Maasalama

2 Comments:

  • How can you even suggest you are boring us?!
    I love your blog almost as much as I love you.
    I think it is high time for us to have a nice long chat. Last time was already months ago.
    Let menow when you will be home so I can call you.
    We are all doing fine around here.
    Well, take care and talk to you soon...
    Paola

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 September, 2004  

  • FAZENDO DENGO QUE NÃO TEM COM QUEM CONVERSAR E QUE ESTA SOZINHO QUE PENINHA BEM QUE EU ESTAVA ACHANDO IMPOSSÍVEL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 06 September, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home