>>> Views from the Top <<<

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

American Airlines

Why is it that in the richest country in the world, with one of the most dynamic economies the airlines do not make money? Why is it that Americans get the worst on board service in the world?

I flew American Airlines to the US and it was appaling! The airplanes are old, dirty and the seats very uncomfortable. The crew was even older than the airplanes and there was one who looked like a Christmas Tree. The food is made for people on a diet. If you want a beer or a glass of wine you have to pay $5! For a pair of headsets, to watch those TVs on the ceiling $2!!! What a difference from Emirates or any other European airline!

As I was traveling with ID90 tickets I could not complain. I was happy there was a seat for me!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home