>>> Views from the Top <<<

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Down Under

It is a beautiful winter sunday morning in Melbourne! I have just arrived at the hotel and despite a 13 hour flight, with a 2 hour delay in Dubai I cannot go to sleep. So I decided to check my emails and go for a walk.

Tomorrow off to Auckland. Back here on Tuesday night and Thursday morning already back to boring Dubai! Will try to write when in Auckland! By the way, I was the only First Class crew on board and had to do the galley (kitchen) without any training on the super duper A340-500 aircraft room service!!! Anyway, will tell more once I get some rest!

2 Comments:

  • Vi,aproveite a estada por aí....
    Bjos, Cá

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 August, 2006  

  • Sabe que depois que você colocou o comentário no meu blog, eu voltei pra reler o que pessoal tinha escrito - realmente é engraçado e eclético como você disse!
    Enjoy the 'real' world ;-)
    Abraços.

    By Blogger Alan, at 20 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home