>>> Views from the Top <<<

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Prague >> Paris >> Dubai

Left my parents and Raul in Prague. They took the train to Munich and I flew to Paris. The flight to Dubai was full so I had to come over to the city to stay over at a friend's place. Tonight we are going to eat Brazilian food for dinner. Tomorrow I want to watch Volver and unfortunately on Monday I have to be in Dubai... will write a full detailed post on the birthday in Stockholm, parents in Germany, no access to Czech Republic, changes of plans and the nice weekend in Paris. I love holidays... I don't want to go back to Dubai and be a slave again!!! I want deluxe lifestyle and time off!!!

3 Comments:

  • Vi, quem não gosta de férias na Europa................rs.
    Bjos

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21 May, 2006  

  • Quando você volta pra gente ir comer prato feito no L'Area? Ou então a moqueca, que você não conseguiu pedir de sobremesa...

    By Blogger Alan, at 21 May, 2006  

  • Thanks for to visit and to comment in my blog. Thank you also for the correction. I was really in doubt. Great hug.
    Leonardo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home