>>> Views from the Top <<<

Saturday, December 04, 2004

December is going to be a crazy month!!!

Got back to Dubai safely and am quite glad to have left India behing and start working again! I have not done a flight since the 17th of November and hope not to have forgotten how to do it tomorrow!!!

Once at home yesterday I washed all of my clothes twice to get rid of the Indian stench and showered with lots of shampoo and nice shower gel to be pure and clean for real again.

December has started off crazily in India but nothing is compared to what I have lying ahead of me... have a look at my roster...

05: Dubai > Moscow
06: Moscow > Dubai
07: rest in Dubai
08: Dubai > Moscow
09: Moscow
10: Moscow > Dubai
11: day off
12: day off
13: Dubai > Athens
14: Athens
15: Athens > Dubai
16: Dubai > Lahore (Pakistan) > Dubai
17: rest in Dubai
18: Dubai > Moscow (am trying to swop this flight for days off)
19: Moscwo > Dubai (am trying to swop this flight for days off)
20: day off
21: day off
22: Dubai > Athens
23: Athens
24: Athens > Dubai
25: Dubai > Doha (Qatar) > Dubai
26: Dubai > Karachi (Pakistan) > Dubai
27: day off
28: day off
29: Dubai > Khartoum (Sudan) > Dubai
30: Dubai > Muscat (Oman) > Dubai
31: Dubai > Doha (Qatar) > Dubai with time to get home, shower and celebrate New Year's Eve!!!

So I am quite glad to be flying to -5ÂșC tomorrow to finally kill the remaining Indian germs that are around my hair and skin on the streets of Russia!!!

1 Comments:

  • Que bom te reencontrar - as fotos sao maravilhosas e vc sempre autentico - i glad 2 c u. I live in Chicago not as excite as Dubai but im ready 2 move out - voce me tras lembrancas do Positivo , Aliance Francaise & Centro Cultural Brasil Estados Unidos .... i so glad 4 u . :)))

    By Blogger fzpoppingideas, at 17 December, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home