>>> Views from the Top <<<

Friday, July 21, 2006

Paris tropical!!!

Cheguei hoje a noite em Paris. Esta impraticavel! Chegou a fazer 37 graus durante a tarde! Agora sao quase 2 da manha, nao consigo dormir de calor pois esta 30 graus la fora!!! Todos os velhinhos vao morrer...

ps: Message to Paola Berny!
Paola, of course I knew it was you who left the message about your wedding date! Of course I remember every single detail about that wonderful day and of course I wanted to call and say Congratulations... Have you checked where I was? I most certainly did not even realise it was the 12th with so much stress I was dealing with... Have also tried calling your mobile two days ago but nobody picks up. You are probably in Europe and I would like to arrange for us to meet! Call me, email me, Skype me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home