>>> Views from the Top <<<

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Not really...

The Yemeni saga continues. I got home at 6am after being awake for almost 24 hours. So I decided to take a little nap before it was time to go to the consulate, which opens at 08:30 am. Do you think I had the energy to get up? Ended up staying in bed longer and decided to go to Yemen some other day. Better to stay in Dubai and visit some of my friends here, whom I have not seen in ages! However tomorrow morning I must wake up at 5 am to fly to Pakistan. Thank god it is just a hop on hop of flight to Karachi, the Sao Paulo of the region!

Sorry, not the Sao Paulo, maybe the La Paz, for the closest thing this area has to Sao Paulo is Bombay in India but even that does not get even close!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home