>>> Views from the Top <<<

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Overdose!!!!

This post you have to read and keep in mind to remind me in a few year's time that I managed to get an overdose of... Bangkok!!! This is one of the cities that I most like but can you imagine I am here again, for the 3rd time in a month and there is nothing I feel like doing anymore.

So in a few years when I am complaining about my life in a boring 9 to 5 job saying that I need holidays just remind me to read this post before I shut up!

Tomorrow I shuttle to Hong Kong and on Monday I spend another full day here, wondering around under 35 degrees of sunshine, heat and humidity with my clothes packed for Europe!

1 Comments:

  • Não vai me dizer que foi jantar no Oishi again...desse jeito até vou ficar "overdosed" de BKK...hahaha...beijão, Raul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home