>>> Views from the Top <<<

Saturday, May 07, 2005

May's roster...

May has started many days ago but I was not around to publish my new roster! Arrived yesterday from Nairobi in Kenya. Had a short but nice layover. Spent all the allowance money at the market buying African handicrafts and than went for tea at a five star hotel with a Japanese-Italian crew. We had a laugh!!! And I felt so chic talking Italian over some nice African cappuccino!!!

Today I went for a quickie to Kuwait! It feels that I know Kuwait so well for I have done this flight so many times and can see the whole city from the plane's windows.

Here it goes:

Sunday 08: day off
Monday 09: Doha turnaround
Tuesday 10: Rome layover, back on the 11th
Thursday 12: beauty rest
Friday 13: Zurich (Miquel, my flatmate is coming as well and we will party with the warewolves in Switzerland on this spooky day). Back on the 14th.
15, 16 and 17: days off
Wednesday 18: Cairo turnaround. Flight with Tuthankhamoun and Cleopatra
Thursday 19: beauty rest
Friday 20: Doha turnaround
Saturday 21: Amman turnaround
Sunday 22: Kuwait turnaround
Monday 23 to Thursday 26: will meet my family in Paris
Friday 27 until Friday, June 3rd I have a long trip to Singapore, Brisbane (Australia) and Auckland (New Zealand).

Have a nice weekend if you read this on Sunday or a nice week if you do so on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home