>>> Views from the Top <<<

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Tsunamis

What a catastrophe!!! However I was lucky not to be in any of those places. All of the Emirates crew was fine as well and we keep on flying to Madras, Colombo, Jakarta, Bangkok without major problems. Malé airport in the Maldives is back to normal as well.

I was here in Dubai, under lots of rain, yes, it has not stopped raining in Dubai! It is even cold here, with temperatures getting down to 15ºC at night!!!

There are 3 more flights on my roster for this month. Will get back to Dubai from my last one, a Doha, on the 31st at 19:30. There was a small party at my place which has now been cancelled because Miquel is flying to Hyderabad in India at 1:20 am and I am actually going to spend midnight at the airport, boarding a flight to Amsterdam because I am on holidays from Jan 1 to Jan 20!!!

1 Comments:

  • queridinho
    to de volta a bruxelas. comunique-se com moi, please...
    beijinho
    Ale

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 January, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home