>>> Views from the Top <<<

Monday, April 19, 2004

J @ p A +n

Weekend in Japan!!! Can you imagine that? Fly all the way to that other galaxy called Osaka just for a day! Well, it happens in cabin crew life! The best off all (or weird) is that I was so excited that hardly got any sleep!!!

The flight there was already a must! We flew over Nepal and got lucky enough to go to the cockpit when we were over the Himalayas. To see those huge mountais very close to the plane was amazing! It felt as if we were soon going to land in one of those valleys with snow and yaks! Afterwards we travelled for quite a while over the Tibet plateau and the whole place looks just like a huge desert, an ocean, dont know what!!!

Getting to the hotel in Osaka was another Japan experience as we did not see a living soul until getting to the reception desk. As if the whole country was empty! But the whole area is quite far from the city and because it was a Friday afternoon most offices were closed.

After checking in we went for dinner and had too much sake! Got back to bed around 10 pm and by 2 am I woke up with one of the biggest illegal raves in Japan, just bellow my window. Had enough time to see the police coming and all the yellow and blue haired Japs running away! Of course I found that one of the most amazing sights, especially because I was still high on sake but afterwards could not sleep!!! 3, 3:30, 4, 4:30...at 5 I decided to play with the automatic curtains and once opened I saw that the sun was rising! Rising sun in the land of the rising sun! How poetic! So I took a shower, got my camera and went to explore JAPAN!!!

You can see some of the results of that exploration in the pictures!
http://www.fotos.web.de/vfrare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home