>>> Views from the Top <<<

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

United States of America

Here I am once again in Garden City, Long Island, NY. I found out that there is free internet access at the city library so came over to check my emails before getting back to the hotel and crashing into my king size bed!!!

I was supposed to have my first official First Class flight but there were too many First Class crew so I had to work in Economy!!! It was not that bad as the whole flight was full! But now I feel like there is a truck on my back. It is 12:00 pm in New York and 08:00pm in Dubai. I left home almost 24 hours ago...

You cannot imagine the heat over here. Like in France, all the little old ladies are dying of heat stroke! Today it is 38 degrees plus humidity! Makes Dubai look like Scandinavia!

Well, not too many funny news. Garden City is still boring and I have already spent all of my allowance money on food. Will sleep now, wake up at 02:00am USA time (10:00am Dubai), stay awake until the wake up call watching Oprah on TV!

6 Comments:

  • Aqui na França a temperatura caiu bastante essa semana e está super agradável. Creio que foram as preces das amigas das velhinhas que sobreviveram à onda de calor na última missa do domingo.
    Abraços.

    By Blogger Alan, at 02 August, 2006  

  • aqui no sul do Brasil a temperatura tb caiu bastante, até racionamento de água acontecerá em Curitiba, o povo da capital vai virar cascão...rs!!!
    bjos

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 August, 2006  

  • Contagem regressiva...abs, raul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 August, 2006  

  • é bom ter amigos como você!
    ale

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 August, 2006  

  • vi
    ta gordinho heim :)
    beijinho
    ju

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 August, 2006  

  • Oi primo!
    Nunca vi um inverno tão encalorada em Curitiba. Pra vc ter noção, ontem meio dia estava no clube tomando sol.
    BEIJOS Nicole

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home