>>> Views from the Top <<<

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

On the road again!!!

Have just checked into Emirates flight from Osaka Kansai back to Dubai. Still have one hour in Japan! Tomorrow I will spend the day at home in Dubai trying to get my brain some rest. Have had little sleep and walked like a maniac for the past 10 days in places like Antwerp, Shinjuku, Brugge, Roppongi, Haneda, etc... feel weird being away for so long.

Anyway, back to work as on Thursday morning I have a flight to Accra and Lagos. From the rich streets of Tokyo, where I sat sipping Veuve Cliquot and watching the loaded Japs buy Louis Vuitton bags as if they were Lidl shopping bags to the poor and dirty streets of Ghana, Africa. Life is weird!!! Will try to publish some photos tomorrow. Now all I need is some hours of sleep on board Emirates!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home