>>> Views from the Top <<<

Thursday, September 30, 2004

The Lost Days

Today is a day that did not exist for I have slept thru it all. I got back to Dubai yesterday late in the evening. Had a chat with Miquel before he had to go to bed for his NY flight this morning. Afterwards I unpacked and had a bite to eat before collapsing in bed at around midnight.

Woke up today around 1 pm, had 'breakfast' and went back to bed. Slept thru the afternoon and woke up again around 6 pm to collect my uniform in the laundry and get some money at the bank. Am now at home waiting for the Lebanese restaurant to deliver dinner before going to bed once more. It is a day lost in sleep.

Tomorrow is October and it has been one year with this blog. Crazy how fast the years are going by. Therefore I have decided to celebrate my next birthday in style for 30 years happen only once. There will be a major party in Curitiba on the evening of January 13th so we all sing Happy Birthday together once midnight strikes!

My week in Brazil was great! Could not see many of my friends but at least I spent the first days in the amazing new house together with the family! Got a bick ill and am recovering just now. The flights back to Dubai were eventless. Managed to squeeze in the Lufthansa flights with Air France tickets, joys of travelling with Employee Discount Fares. Met a nice Mexican guy at Frankfurt airport which made the whole transit time there go way too quick! And to my surprise, once back in Dubai the weather has already turned great!!! There is no more that awful foggy air and it even feel cool in the evenings! Winter is back!!!

For October my roster is quite simple. 3 flights only. Perth in Australia on the 5th, Sydney and Auckland on the 15th and Khartoum on the 26th. Piece of cake. Will try to get back to the gym, lose some weight, get in shape again after one and a half month of indulgence and laziness. As for my time off, will cook for friends, maybe fly for a few days to Japan and at the end of the month will meet the family once again but now in New York City!!!

Sounds exciting! So keep an eye on this page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home