>>> Views from the Top <<<

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Two days in Vienna!

It was all I needed! Two days away from this sordid heat, walking around beautiful European streets, seeing a lot of art, enjoying beer in public parks and just having some nice time on my own.

I was in Vienna 10 years ago, just before getting to school in Switzerland. There was very little I remembered from that trip so the whole experience was like going to a new city. There is just so much to see there that two days (well, I had only 24 hours) were not enough! And the funniest thing of all is that I wanted to go away from the heat in Dubai and could not sleep well in Vienna because of the heat there. No ar-conditioning meant I had to leave the windows open and there was hardly any wind! At 6 am I was awake with birds singing and the sun shining!

Am back in Dubai getting ready for me weekend in Shanghai and hoping to get a flight to New York some time next week! What a life!!! I love it!

Greetings to you all

2 Comments:

  • olá Vicente

    Enviei-te um mail via hotmail, mas não sei se ainda usas aquele endereço.

    Vamos passar pelo Dubai em agosto e gostavamos de estar contigo.

    Beijinhos

    Laidinha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27 July, 2004  

  • Vamos ao Dubai em Agosto

    Beijinhos

    Laidinha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27 July, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home